Are you really bored of sitting behind counters and doing nothing at all?
Do you really want to start your own business at lowest possible investment or
Are you amongst those who do have ideas but no capital?
So for all your problems we have come up with the most effective solutions that not only will help you grow at exceptionally high rate but your creative skills can actually pave the right path for you.
Today’s society is what they call tech freak society so no matter what we do technology plays a vital role in our workspace. Gone are the days where sitting behind a counter can only sell your ideas what today you actually need is far less and results are not less than twenty folds.
So here we are presenting you with the already well known concept of Ecommerce, however we have specifically highlighted top 5 cloud hosting services which can make the decision even more easier.
For eCommerce companies, the cloud has been an attractive option for years now.
- Scalable IT infrastructure,
- elastic load balancing across geographies &
- Integrated backup abilities all combine to make cloud platforms a great choice to host eCommerce sites, which often face rapidly shifting demands from buyers.
Starting of anything new has always find hardships in its way so it is not a surprise that while the notion of the cloud being insecure has largely been debunked, the fact remains that eCommerce providers are a major target for hackers, thanks to their juicy stored credit card and personal information.
So before you enter this world you need to make sure you have put a check on these enlisted points.
1) KNOW WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION IS CONTAINED IN THE CLOUD.
Before you decide to migrate, you’ll have to plan ahead.
Some questions you need to ask
- Are you going 100% cloud or keeping some items in your current hosting environment?
- Will cloud storage host payment information or customer details i.e. details of transactions can’t be ignorant?
- Payment process is another important factor will you process payments in the cloud or elsewhere?
- If you will be processing and storing in the cloud, you must work with a provider capable of supporting PCI compliance. Encryption of any stored customer data should be a requirement, both in transit and at rest.
2) IMPLEMENT HTTPS & KEEP SYSTEMS UPDATED
In addition to all details one can’t ignore the use of encryption work with your cloud provider to set up encryption of all stored data. A provider can also help you keep your SSL updated—while you’re at it, be sure to regularly patch and update your operating system, eCommerce platform, anti-virus/anti-malware, and any other software tools in the environment.
3) DON’T STORE CUSTOMER DATA
This is a cloud business and we will always need some details of customers but if possible, you can always keep every customer record infinitesimally small, only as long as you might need to process returns according to your policy. Some personal information is acceptable for marketing or other purposes, but never retains credit card or other payment information this not only solves the trust issue but also keeps the various transactions in check.
4) TRAIN ALL USERS ON ACCESS CONTROL
Security is the most important issue when it comes to ecommerce as people a bit hesitant about security but if your backend users have practice smart security protocol then it is surely going to make life easier. Make sure they keep their PCs protected by antivirus/antimalware software and that everyone knows about phishing and other social engineering scams. Passwords should never be stored in plain text or written down. Keep these lessons fresh with at least annual, if not quarterly, training.
5) CONFIGURE MONITORING AND ALERTS
As we have already stressed out enough on topics of security let’s take this a step further by setting up network scans, access logs, DoS alerts, and more. Things to look out for include suspicious transactions from a single IP address, a sudden flood of junk traffic, a single person using multiple credit cards, and mismatched addresses / phone numbers. Set a rule to lock out users attempting to login unsuccessfully after multiple attempts. Pull access logs regularly to stay aware of who is accessing sensitive data.
Done with the basics let’s start our actual discussion .
Here we are enlisting top 5 cloud hosting services for e-commerce.
- Go Daddy Online Store — The Go Daddy Online Store software is all about simplicity and ease of use.
1) Gives you professionally designed themes
2) Built-in payment processing that erases the most difficult question of security about ecommerce so the trust level for customers are bound to hike up.
3) 24/7 customer support
- LemonStand — Lemonstand is what you really want to check out if your online store is outgrowing e-commerce software that’s built for start-ups, check out LemonStand.
1) Tailor-made for growing businesses,
2) e-commerce platform for online stores that make more than six figures per year in sales.
3) The software also aims to help you sell quickly and simply, so you can sell more while being better able to manage your growing business.
- osCommerce —If you really to grow up nt only fast but with steady rise then this hosting service is what you will be needing all the while
- Secure, self-hosted online store for free.
- One of the most widely customizable e-commerce software products
- osCommerce is an open-source solution that also offers more than 7,000 free add-ons, so you get total control over how your online store looks and works.
- ProductCart — ProductCart’s most vital characterises remains designer-friendly shopping-cart software that’s completely customizable to fit your business’s needs.
- There are no design limitations, and you can change everything with use of different languages.
- It also includes responsive design for mobile devices and different browsers, allowing you to optimize your store for all types of customers.
- Shopify—saving the best e-commerce software for business is for the last Shopify, is what you are going to need no matter what.
- It lets you create an online store quickly and easily.
- This e-commerce software includes an online storefront
- payment processing,
- Web hosting,
- a website builder,
- marketing and analytics tools, third-party integration and more
HOPE YOU WILL FIND THE MUCH NEEDED ENCOURAGEMENT TO MAKE YOUR CREATIVITY FOLLOW ITS PATH.