Youtube is the third most visited website on the internet and the second biggest search engine. People love to use Youtube to find information, content and entertainment. Youtube is also responsible for 10% of all internet traffic, just to show you how powerful this website can be in terms of potential costumers to your website.
These are the few things that you need to take care of before doing youtube marketing.
- Create a video with information about a topic. If you are a Facebook marketing expert, you can create a video explaining some basic Facebook marketing tips.
- There video should be long and interesting. People do not pay attention to small videos because they are seen as videos with little information about the topic they are interested in knowing more about. The video should have at least 5 minutes of information. Make sure you can express your enthusiasm as people ca spot easily when the creator is not happy about what he is teaching about.
- There are two ways to make a video interesting, you either add voice to the video, spoken by you or by someone else, or you add music. Videos with no audio rarely get likes or shares.
- Write a nice big description of the video because search engines cannot index information inside the video, but they can index written information. A big description will make your video appear higher on search engines and not to mention it will give instant information to people who are on a rush and need to get information fast. The longer the description the better.
- Add links to your video description because people need to follow to your website or blog to see even more information and maybe to purchase the product. Links can be placed at the top, before the description, in the middle of the description or after the description. The best method is to write the description on all these parts to maximize the amount of clicks to your website.
- Share all your videos on your Facebook wall, Facebook groups and Fan Pages that have. This way more people will see the video. If you write blogs, inserting the video on the home page and on all your posts is also a smart idea to maximize views.
- Sharing websites like Stumble Upon, Reddit and Delicious are perfect to get more views to your article and to get back links.
Youtube will be even more important to marketing in 2016 because customers are now demanding video proof and they pay more attention to products and services which include videos than sales pages with just text and images.
Like they say, on the internet no one can see you. Well, now with Youtube they can see who the person on the other side is. In 2016, Youtube will be even more important to marketing as people get faster internet connections and start to prefer Youtube search compared with any other search engine because information quality on videos are higher than text information because scammers are not yet proficient on black Youtube SEO.